Compare Listings

Defence View Apartments Lahore (DVA) – Booking Details – Payment Plan

Defence View Apartments Lahore (DVA) – Booking Details – Payment Plan

In the most urbanized territory of Lahore, Defense View Apartments are transcending extravagance yet in scope of many. In light of attractive present day living idea, these studio compounds will undoubtedly turn out to be new address for apartment living. However containing 2 and 3 room, these apartments gives adequate facilities at a reasonable price. At a prime area with amazing perspectives, world class amenities and creative architecture, it basically set up all together. With such assistance, it would be a superb incentive for your cash to begin another period of living. Therefore it project of Dupak Properties which as of now has substantiated itself with leader project like Fortress Square Mall


Defence View Apartments Location

While the appealing area of DVA close Ring street and close to DHA Phase 4 and 5 give you a simple access to shopping bunches, restaurants, business focuses. Near the heart of Lahore DHA, it is located close Ring Road Kamahan Interchange. Wateen Chowk of DHA and LUMS are only a couple of minutes away.

Defence View Apartments Grand Launch and Development

Defence View Apartments (DVA) construction has started nearby and as of now development is at initial stages. The project holder are planning for a Defense View Apartments Grand Launch which will happen in half a month.

Features and Highlights of Defence View Apartments

To increase your way of life, following are some of the subordinate facilities to be given here.

Gated Community
24/7 Security with Elevated Entrance
Mouse &  Lush green park
Community Club (Gym and Swimming Pool)
Beauty Salon

Defence View Apartments Booking Details – Payment Plan

Hence  pre-bookings of DVA are open now and both apartments are accessible at installment plan of your decision. The 2-Bedroom loft value begins from Rs. 97 lacs and 3-room beginning cost is Rs. 1.17 crore. While these flats are accessible at 2.5 years installment plan and can be booked at 25% initial installment of total cost. However the rest of the amount is payable in 2.5 years installment plan month to month or quarterly installments according to your decision of reasonableness.

Booking Price = 25% of the Total Price Remaining 75% = Payable in 2.5 years Monthly/Quarterly Installments

We will keep update you with full details of payment plan with installment amount in future. Stay connected with Estate Master
For More Information Contact
Name : Asif CH
Phone No :  0321-7277226



Related posts

Where to invest in DHA Lahore || Briefly Guided DHA Lahore

Now day’s slow market where around everything is at a low price, there are, but, a few buying...

Continue reading
by admin

DHA Penta Square Apartments Lahore | Payment Plan, Booking Details, Location

Defense Housing Authority (DHA) Lahore has announced another mega project of residential apartments...

Continue reading
by admin

DHA Lahore Phase 7 Possession – Development Update

DHA Phase 7 Lahore costs are increasing in light of the fact that DHA Phase 6 is going very costly...

Continue reading
by admin

Join The Discussion